Sunday, February 17, 2008

No-he's not scared!

The tractor in the ditch should have been our first clue! DUH!
Well, being married to a Trucker-it should not have surprised me when he suggested we take a road trip to the bank...in a blizzard! We had to take Logan home anyway, but going the extra 30miles West...ummm, maybe could have waited until, jeez, I don't know- tomorrow! At some points, there was a few miles
where we were in a total white out! With...NO SHOULDER! LOL!
But, being married to a trucker, no fear of the roads! UGH!
Although, we DID get to see the beauty of the storm as well! This is a winter that reminds me of when I was a kid! I am MORE than ready for spring-don't get me wrong! But, this is a TRUE Iowa winter! The kids don't have school tomorrow....so I will have to deal with them complaining about how bored they are! I'm sure with the winds coming, we will lose the dish!
I don't think through our whole road trip we went over 30mph, so at least Jeff is safe about it! I only got nervous once or twice, but we made it!
I was saddened today that we didn't get plowed out early enough for church! I didn't get to see Zoe's dedication...I hope that my sister took pictures!
Well, that's about all, it has been a pretty uneventful weekend! Hope everyone stays SAFE on those roads!

God Bless,
Amy
a.k.a. The Trucker's Wife


No comments: