Saturday, April 12, 2008

Jeez! I forget....

Sorry! I tend to forget when Jeff has the computer home that I need to Blog! We get so busy with projects and kids and other things that I usually get to answer emails and that's about all I have time for!
Well, I guess I will start with the kids. Logan: He is now living with us full time as of today. Although, he happens to be staying at Aunt Dawn's tonight, we stopped over to see Ma and Nick JUST got home when we were ready to leave, and the poor kid just cried because Logan was leaving right away. So, why not! Dawn is awesome with kids, keeps them in line! So, my car is still crammed with Logan's stuff and will be until he gets here to bring it in! LOL! Mandy has been babysitting a lot and loves those kids SO much! She just goes over there to hang out with them-went bowling with them today and had a blast. Jared-he's just Jared! I have to keep on him about homework, but for some dumb reason, he does NOT study for tests and does better when he doesn't! I can't believe he's going to be a Senior next year already! Well-same with Mandy! She'll be a Jr.!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!! I did NOT give them permission to grow up! :(
Scott is doing well, very well in school! We don't get to see him much, but try to take him to see Jeff's mom with us after church. Shawn just moved in with his girlfriend! We really like her, she's a sweetie! He is graduating this spring! T & I are trying to plan the party.
My hubby....SLEEPING!
That is why I happen to have time tonight to sit down and write! LOL! He won't give up the remote though, he wakes up every 10-15 minutes and changes the channel. What a weirdo! Mandy couldn't resist taking a picture. He gives her so much teasing, she has to get him back somehow! Diesel prices are about killing us! I think he puts more money into the truck than he brings home! No-wait-I KNOW he does! He did participate in the April 1st not truckin' day! I was kind of shocked, as he is usually not a part of that kind of stuff. He even called all his trucker buddies that were truckin' and gave them crap! LOL! But, nothing like that will work unless the truckers seriously ALL get together and shut down for about a week. With no freight moving, maybe someone would get the hint! UGH!
The trailer is still VACANT! I'm going nuts. Don't know what happened, but I decided to paint the damn bathroom...yep, added more work for myself! DUH AMY!
Jamie: She's doing pretty good! Well, other than she hurt her back and needs to STAY OFF HER FEET! that's like telling a bird not to fly! She's so particular about her home, that she just can't sit still. I wish I had her energy!
Myself...well-nothing really new! Except at that last Dr appointment, they decided I have some sort of heart condition, which I don't quite believe at this point. I have been fighting my Thyroid for years, and I think it's that. Time to kill it I guess. I have just been stubborn, as I know most people gain weight after it. But, I haven't been feeling good-at all. When I get up, I get dizzy, see spots & feel very weak. Dozer has caught me a couple of times (with all his breeds, it's in his blood!), and Jared & Mandy have A LOT! Jamie DID remind me I am hypoglycemic. Which, I do tend to forget to eat somedays.
I can't WAIT till this weather starts to warm up! Where the hell is this Global Warming anyway????? I want to be outdoors, working in my garden! I am also creating a little "serenity" spot back in the corner of our yard and want to get going on it! I watch HGTV daily so I have a ton of ideas, which I will probably forget before the weather warms up! (A smarter person would write them down! LOL) Trying to talk Jeff into a pond...he's convinced it's not going to happen....HA! I do have some things starting to pop up and hope they make it through this week, I think we'll be ok after that. I have quite a bit to split off and take to Jamie's, as well as Marissa (my neighbor) AND try to give the other trailer a little "curb appeal"!!! Jeff is just waiting for mushrooms! JEEZ! One track mind! Forget the flowers, give that man a mushroom hunt and he's happy! (I will be too if we find any! YUM!)
Update on Jeff's mom. Not so good. She has started to occasionally cough up blood. This means the cancer is progressing and when it gets to the point where the blood doesn't stop, then it will go quickly. She is not in any pain-and that is our only prayer at this point. She has her funeral planned. Everything is in order and she's ready to go be with the Lord. The only thing she doesn't have set is the music, which I will take over some options and see what she likes. I have quite a few in mind-to celebrate her life and the fact that she will be with Jesus!
Well, I suppose that is about all for tonight! I will try to remember to get on here more often!
Love to all!
God Bless,
Amy
a.k.a. The (broke) Trucker's Wife

No comments: